*There are currently no remaining paid opportunities for the October Sponsored training.
Scroll down to see detailed information for each training.
DMHA Sponsored Application Process
- After you complete an application, submit two professional references, and pay the application fee.
- Our review committee will evaluate references, and take into account the amount of time applicants have been on the waitlist.
- 15-20 individuals will be invited to attend the training. Others will be placed on a waitlist or may sign up for other non-DMHA sponsored trainings (See Participant Paid Application Process).
- Selected participants will be contacted to schedule a phone interview. In order to be eligible to sit for your CHW/CRS exam you must also submit two professional references and complete a phone interview.
- Only individuals who meet the following eligibility requirements may attend DMHA sponsored trainings.
- Lived experience with substance abuse or a mental health disorder
- At least 1 year into recovery
Participant Paid Application Process
- Once your application is complete and all applicable fees are paid, your seat is reserved in your desired training class.
- In order to be eligible to sit for your CHW/CRS exam you must also submit two professional references and complete a phone interview.
- Training Fees:
- $35 Application Fee
- $115 Exams Fee
- $250 Training Fee
Note: If the current training offerings are not convenient, please submit an application to receive email updates regarding future trainings. Trainings will be scheduled throughout the state and we will make all information available to you as soon as possible.
If you or your organization are interested in hosting a training, please contact us at (260) 422-6441 or email@example.com.
A note about DMHA Sponsored CHW/CRS Trainings:
Thank you for your interest in a CHW/CRS trainings sponsored by DMHA.
Please be advised that the demand for these trainings is always particularly high in relation to the additional trainings we offer throughout the year and, as a result, we always receive a large volume of applications. Since limited space is available for these trainings, applicants not selected are added to a waitlist for future sponsored trainings. As the waitlist continues to grow and we receive more applications than can be accommodated, we have found that some applicants have been required to remain on the waitlist for up to six months or more.
We at MHANI are aware that this process can often be frustrating, but also felt it was our responsibility to keep the public informed and apprised of the situation should you still choose to continue to apply for a sponsored training.